What We Believe
1. We believe that the Bible is the supreme standard by which all human conduct,
creeds, and opinions shall be tried.
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof,
for correction, for instruction in righteousness: (2 Timothy 3:16)
2. We believe that God is the Creator and Ruler of the whole universe who deserves
all of our love and obedience.
Thou art worhty, O Lord, to receive glory and honor and power: for Thou hast created all
things (Revelation 4:11)
3. We believe that everyone, instead of loving and obeying God, has turned to his
own sinful way.
All we like sheep have gone astray. We have turned every one to his own way (Isaiah 53:6)
4. We believe that our sinful choices lead us to physical and spiritual death.
The wages of sin is death (Romans 6:23)
5. We believe that God’s Son, Jesus Christ, came to die for our sins and offers us
But God commendeth [is showing] His love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners,
Christ died for us (Romans 5:8)
6. We believe that you can be saved if you turn from your own way and believe that
Jesus Christ died to forgive you.
For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved (Romans 10:13)